- Dotted throughout the 8 hectare property along the beachfront or on the terraces overlooking the bay are charming little new cabins designed to recreate the ionic beach bach experience.
- New Cabins
$300,000 - $300,000 : 1 bedroom cabin
$400,000 - $450,000 : 3 bedroom cabin
- JUST FAR ENOUGH
- Email Wai-iti Beach to request an investment statement, which will be emailed or posted to you.
- Alternatively, contact:Paul Carrington: 0274 - 970 814
www.open2view.com: ID No. 119756Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I get for my money?
The right to occupy the cabin for as long as you like, with the right to sell it or transfer it to whoever you like.
- What do I get when it's transfered?
Everything the new occupier pays.
- Is it like a lease?
Yes, BUT: there are no lease payments and it goes forever. (In other words it can be passed down for generations at no cost.)
- What payments do I make?
You pay your share to keep the grounds and services; estimated at $20/week for a 1 bedroom cabin.
- Can the payments go up?
Only if the actual costs go up. The camping ground owner cannot just increase charges to make a profit.
- Can I build onto my cabin?
No, you cannot change the exterior, but you can do whatever you like with the inside.
- What happens if the owner changes?
Doesn't matter. Whoever owns the property is subject to the licences which contain the rules.
- Do I own the land with a licence?
No, but that is of no consequence as you have the right to occupy the cabin on the land and so nothing can be done with the land on which the cabin is built.
- Why are they sold as licences?
Because the land cannot be subdivided or leased for more than 40 years and so this way effective ownership of your cabin goes on forever.